Friday 30 November 2012

Grey on grey


Do you think totally grey outfits are boring? I don't think so.  There are a lot of options to style this color, especially I like mix of different shades of grey, textures and prints. So, here you have my outfit full of greys: skull sweater (DIY), winter flower print skirt, leather jacket and some accesories (DIY handbag). I ended the look with handmade collar necklace, soon my handmade accesories would be available for sale on my facebook page! Stay tuned!



12 comments:

  1. Sveika, tavo tinklaraštį užtag'inau ;) http://sukurkgyvenima.blogspot.com/2012/12/blogger-tag-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ypac patiko ziedas ir vieta, kur fotkinta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool look!!! Love your scarf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like the mixes patterns of this outfit :) following you *

    xoxo from Vienna

    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  5. followed u back on GFC and bloglovin

    very
    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skirt, scarf and necklace! <3

    Let's follow each other? Let me know! :)


    Jamie Kate
    http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool outfit! Love the scarf/cape, the DIY skull sweater, and the collar necklace! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for honey!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC and bloglovin (#37)...and I clicked the "♥like button" (below each post) on all your posts, to show some love ;)
    Hope you have a fabulous week<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...